BEAUTY IQ PRO KNOWLEDGE BASE
Beauty IQ Institute offers an elite beauty education and training in two main formats via :
- Beauty IQ Institute Campus - bricks and mortar, physical schools at multiple locations which offer professional education and training in programs that prepare students to pass the state board exam to obtain licenses as a Beauty IQ Pro in their respective fields. The duration of these programs typically takes 4-6 months to 1-2 years to complete. Students may attend Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Beauty IQ Institute Online -- is our virtual school offering 100+ Master Classes delivered in convenient and self-paced online learning, videos, live instructor led or hybrid courses. Many of our Master Classes are self-paced and can be taken any time, any place and on any device that is convenient for you. Advanced Master Classes are typically scheduled and delivered via live instructor or on Beauty IQ Institute campuses, Beauty IQ Pro Spas or Salons, Beauty IQ Pro Salon and Spa Suites or Beauty IQ Pro Expo event centers. The duration of our Advanced Master Classes is typically 1 to 7 days and schedules are typically 8am - 4pm. The Advanced Master Classes are also offered on a regular rotation and taught in modules.
Beauty IQ Institute Offers the following programs : Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, Make-Up, Massage Therapy and Instructor education and training.
Beauty IQ Institute Offers 1000+ Advanced Master Classes in the following categories :
- Esthetics For Medical Pros (25)
- Esthetics (30)
- Advanced Esthetics (35)
- Medical Esthetics (22)
- Master of Esthetics (100)
- Master of Makeup (60)
- Make-up (40)
- Lashes (10)
- Brow (8)
- Hair Removal (15)
- Hair Styling (45)
- Hair Coloring (30)
- Hair Cuts (45)
- Hair Extensions and Hair Weaves (45)
- Wigs (30)
- Braids (25)
- Textured and Curly Hair (55)
- Men's Grooming (25)
- Men's Barbering (50)
- Barber (40)
- Nail Technology (45)
- Massage Therapy (30)
- Instructor (20)
- Business of Beauty (100)
- Beauty Technology (60)
- Cosmetic Chemistry (15)
- Modeling (12)
- Social Influencing (18)
and Many More Master Classes ....
The difference between a Beauty IQ Institute Program vs Beauty IQ Institute Master Classes is as follows :
- Programs include cosmetology, esthetics, advanced esthetics, medical esthetics, master of esthetics, make-up, nail technology, barber and massage therapy and instructor programs to prepare students to pass state boards to obtain a license to practice in the respective field. Students have to apply for admission, interview with the admission team and meet certain criteria to be accepted. The duration of these courses is from 4-6 months and 1-2 years respectively. There are set schedules and students must enroll and attend based on those schedules.
- Beauty IQ Institute Master Classes are advanced and comprehensive yet fast paced classes which target a precise technique. Students are typically licensed medical doctors, nurses, physician assistants or other licensed medical pros, alumni, practicing estheticians, cosmetologists, make up artists, nail techs, barbers, massage therapists, beauty school instructors or salon and spa owners, beauty business owners, entrepreneurs, startups, brands, employees of beauty businesses, career changers, beauty aficionados and other esteemed individuals. Upon successful completion, students shall receive the prestigious Beauty IQ Institute certificate which highlights their successful completion of training, new credential and enhanced beauty intelligence. Students take Master Classes for continuing education (CE) , career advancement or personal development. The master classes are primarily self-paced or live instructor led and hybrid. Beauty IQ Institute Master Class Instructors : Faculty, Licensed Medical Doctors, Aesthetics Nurses, Physician Assistants, Celebrities, Beauty IQ Pro Platform Artists, Beauty Business Execs, Brands, Startups and Salon and Spa Owners and other Esteemed Individuals.
Beauty. IQ Institute's Top Master Classes :
- Facial Aesthetics For Licensed Medical Pros
- Botox and Dermal Fillers I
- Botox and Dermal Fillers II
- Botox and Dermal Fillers III
- Chemical Peels : Lactic, Glycolic, Salicylic, TCA, Jenners and Enzymes
- Master Makeup Artist
- Blonde Ambition : Balayage, Babylights, Blonding, Toning and Shadow Roots Techniques
- Beauty IQ Pro Hair Extensions I
- Beauty IQ Pro Hair Extensions II
- Beauty IQ Pro Hair Extensions III
- Textured Hair Techniques
- The Millionaire Hair Stylist
- The Millionaire Esthetician
- Hair Removal Techniques
- Stretch Mark Camouflage
- Semi-Permanent Makeup
- Permanent Makeup
- Beauty IQ Pro™ Glow Facial
- BB Glow Facial
- Micro-Current Body Contouring
- Micro-Current Facial Lift
- Micro-Current Comprehensive
- Launch Your Career As A Celebrity Stylist
- Launch Your Career As a Celebrity Esthetician
- Transition From Beauty School Grad To Beauty IQ Pro
- Transition From Esthetics School Grad To Esthetics IQ Pro x Skincare IQ Pro
- Non-Invasive Hair Replacement
- Medical Grade Laser Warm Sculpting Fat Reduction
- Medical Grade Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Medical Aesthetics
- Lymphatic Massage
- How To Start A Profitable Spa Business
- How To Get Booked With Top Paying Clients In 30 Days Or Less
- How To Go From Zero To 500k Followers On Instagram In 6-12 Months
- How To Launch Your Beauty Business Side Hustle In 30 Days
- Beauty Business Legal Contracts and Agreements
- Becoming A Beauty IQ Pro Model
- Becoming A Beauty IQ Pro Influencer
- How To Get A Model, Influencer, Speaker or Talent Agent And Book Top Paying Jobs
- How To Get A Hairstylist, Esthetician, Makeup Artists, Nail Tech, Barber, Groomer or Massage Therapist and Stylist Agent And Book Top Jobs
- Beauty Tech : AR, VR, 3D and Data Analytics For Beauty Brands
- Beauty IQ Pro Startup Business Plan I
- Beauty IQ Pro Startup Pitch Deck I
- Business of Beauty : Becoming Your Own Boss
- Business of Beauty : Leasing Your Beauty IQ Pro Salon or Spa Suite
- Business of Beauty : Beauty IQ Pro Booking Software
- Business of Beauty : Beauty IQ Pro Clout Social Influencer Solution For Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Business of Beauty : Beauty IQ Pro Branding
- Business of Beauty : Beauty IQ Pro Packaging
- Business of Beauty : Hiring and Developing An Assistant
- Business of Beauty : Beauty IQ Pro Community
- Beauty IQ Pro Kits
- Beauty IQ Pro Business In A Box
Beauty IQ Institute Offers 500+ Master Classes.
Become A Beauty IQ Pro Member And Peruse Our Extensive Master Class Library To Learn More! #GoBeautyIQPro
Beauty IQ Institute Instructors include an elite faculty with decades of business of beauty expertise within their wheelhouse. Our faculty roster boasts :
- Serial M&A Entrepreneur, Private Equity Partner and Beauty IQ Pro Founder
- Top 1% Aesthetic Medical Doctors
- Licensed and Board Certified Medical Doctors Including Concierge Physicians, Dermatologists, Aesthetic Surgeons and Other Specialties
- Licensed Aesthetic Nurses
- Licensed Physician Assistants
- Veteran Practicing Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Nail Techs, Make Up Artists and Massage Therapists
- Veteran Professional Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Tech, Massage Therapy and Barber Educators
- A-List Celebrity Stylists With Top Rated Syndicated TV Shows
- A-List Celebrity Photographers, Directors and Filmmakers
- Top Fashion Week Designers
- IATSE 706 Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Union Reps
- Top Rated Publication Editorial and Print Editors
- BIA | Beauty Intelligence Agency Agents
- Acclaimed Cosmetic Chemists
- Celebrity Beauty IQ Pros
- Beauty IQ Pros
- Business of Beauty Executives
- Beauty Business Entrepreneurs and Start up Founders
- Beauty Brands
- Beauty Models
- Beauty Influencers
- Beauty Technologists
Beauty IQ Institute Instructors are veteran and credentialed state licensed educators, licensed medical professionals, coaches, mentors or beauty executives and beauty business owners with decades of expertise in their respective fields.
Most of our elite faculty hold bachelor's, master's or professional degrees and even possess professional teaching credentials granted by state agencies or are esteemed and licensed medical doctors, aesthetic nurses, physician assistants and/or licensed cosmetologists, estheticians, nail technicians, barbers or massage therapists.
Many of our licensed cosmetologists, estheticians, nail techs, barbers and massage therapists have also taken 750- 1800+ additional hours of continuing education (CE) credit instructor program training based on Milady's Instructor curriculum and passed a rigorous Beauty IQ Institute or state board exam and were then granted an Instructor license by the state.
Beauty IQ Institute Instructors licensed to teach include :
- Licensed Medical Doctors
- Licensed Aesthetic Nurses
- Licensed Physician Assistants
- Other Licensed Medical Professionals
- Credentialed and State Licensed Educators
- Veteran and Practicing Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Licensed Medical Estheticians, Nail Techs, Barbers and Massage Therapists
- Celebrity Hairstylists
- Celebrity MUAs
- Celebrity Estheticians
- Celebrity Barbers
- Celebrity Nail Techs
- Celebrity Massage Therapists
- Beauty IQ Pros Repped By BIA | Beauty Intelligence Agency
- Weight Loss and Wellness Pros
- Beauty Executives
- Cosmetic Chemists
Beauty IQ Institute is a new cosmetology, esthetics, make-up, nail technology, barber and massage therapy school that has applied and licenses are pending in multiple states.
In order to operate legally in full compliance with the law, Beauty IQ Institute will be fully licensed and regulated by the Department of Higher Education and Division of Private Occupational Schools and Board of Cosmetology in these following states :
In every state where we have Beauty IQ Institute Campuses and that we do business in, our institute is subject to licensing, oversight and regulation by multiple state government agencies.
This means that our ownership, faculty, curriculum, facility, application to operate, legal filings, marketing and the way we do business is put through a rigorous screening, investigation, site review and approval process.
The school will open and be able to accept students when all state licensing requirements and inspections have been completed and approved.
Many states departments that provide oversight and licensing aim to complete our licensure within 90-150 days. However, due to COVID there may be some delays in processing of applications. We will not open those locations nor accept students until our licensure is complete.
Fortunately, many states are able to efficiently process school licensing and we expect that the state agencies will finalize our licensing and green light Beauty IQ Institute for opening in both Texas and Colorado and Hawaii just in time for our spring 2021 cohort.
Please check back for more information on our licensing status in the following states :
- California (pending)
- Colorado (pending)
- Texas (pending)
- Hawaii (pending)
Accreditation is a set of standards that cosmetology, esthetics, makeup, nail technology, barber and massage therapy schools agree to follow and in return they are granted accreditation from an approved private agency.
This accreditation allows the school to offer lucrative federal financial aid programs from the U.S. Department of Education.
The difference between non-accredited and accredited schools?
- Accredited schools can offer lucrative grants and student loans funded by the U.S. Department of Education. These financial aid packages may cover the students entire cost of education.
- The school has agreed to meet a set of standards set by the accreditation agency.
- ALL NEW COSMETOLOGY SCHOOLS ARE NON- ACCREDITED
- Beauty IQ Institute is a new cosmetology, esthetics, make-up, nail technology, barber, massage therapy and instructor school.
- All new schools engage in the exact same work flow process to request candidacy for their accreditation.
- Beauty IQ Institute will effectively execute and begin the accreditation candidacy application process on schedule. Typically, it takes a school between 18 months and 2 years to complete the initial accreditation process.
- The accreditation process begins by applying to become a candidate, completing self-assessments, under-going site evaluations and attending at least one workshop to learn about the agency’s standards of educational performance and how schools must report to NACCAS.
- Once Beauty IQ Institute is granted its accreditation candidacy, we will go through webinars, meetings and evaluation by NACCAS to meet NACCAS’ standards.
- Upon being awarded accreditation we will then offer lucrative U.S. Department of Education funded financial aid programs. This is one of the greatest benefits of being fully accredited and recognized by an accrediting agency.
- Until Beauty IQ Institute is fully accredited we are pleased to champion private financial aid to fund your education by offer BEAUTY IQ INSTITUTE -PRIVATELY-FUNDED GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS from our non-profit Beauty IQ Pro Foundation. These grants never have to be repaid and will be awarded to worthy students. We are also pleased to offer scholarships to prospective students based on merit, under served demographics including minority students, immigrants, foreign nationals and other at risk demographics.
- Best yet, we also offer Beauty IQ Institute payment plans to help our students afford their elite beauty education and training.
- Additional financial aid resources include other private loans.
- Offer U.S. Government Funded Financial Aid
- Schools have completed the self-reporting, webinars or meetings, site evaluation and agreement to operate in standards approved by a private and non-government accreditation agency
- Many may not offer financial aid
- Are not subject to the oversight and accreditation standards of a private, non-government agency
ALL NEW SCHOOLS ARE NON-ACCREDITED.
BEAUTY IQ INSTITUTE delivers an elite education and top notch veteran instructors with decades of expertise in their respective fields. We also offer private grants and scholarships funded by Beauty IQ Institute, as well as payment plans and other private financial aid funding for your education.
View Beauty IQ Institute's Accreditation vs Non-Accreditation One Sheet Infographic to learn more.
Beauty IQ Institute helps our students fund their education by
- Offering an affordable, elite education and training program
- Offering Beauty IQ Institute funded grants to need-based students. These grants never have to be repaid.
- Offering Beauty IQ Institute scholarships to prospective students based on merit, underserved demographics status especially minority students, immigrants, single parents, low socio-economic status and others who meet our scholarship criteria.
- Offering Beauty IQ Pro discounts on our student kits, books, learning resources, beauty supplies and equipment
- Offering easy tuition payment plans
- Offering Beauty IQ Institute campus work-study opportunities
- Offering childcare subsidies for reduced or FREE childcare
- Offering Beauty IQ Pro's corporate shuttle to transport students to and from public transportation
- Offering Beauty IQ Institute Student Housing subsidies at premier properties that we own or invest in so students do not have to worry about where they plant to live while attending
- Offering private financial aid programs through our esteemed investment partners
Learn how to start a profitable beauty, skincare, weight loss or wellness business by registering for our FREE How To Start A Beauty IQ Pro Business Master Class at Beauty IQ Institute Online. You can register and take this self-paced FREE course any time that is convenient for you. #GoBeautyIQPro
Learn how to start a profitable beauty, skincare, weight loss or wellness e-commerce business by registering for our FREE How To Start A Beauty IQ Pro E-Commerce Master Class at Beauty IQ Institute Online. You can register and take this self-paced FREE course any time that is convenient for you. #GoBeautyIQPro
Join Beauty IQ Pro Community to tap into beauty intelligence resources and connect with elite Beauty IQ Pros, startup mentors, entrepreneur coaches and strategists that can help you discover exciting beauty, skincare, weight loss and wellness business ideas, effectively vet those ideas and validate them.
Beauty IQ Institute offers 100+ Master Classes via our virtual school.
Students may register, enroll and take the master classes, conveniently at any time, or any place and on any device including mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer.
Our Master Classes are delivered online, live instructor led or hybrid (the theoretical portion is delivered online and the practical or hands on portion of the course is delivered live and is instructor led).
Beauty IQ Institute has physical campuses open, in process of opening -- pending state licensing or are currently under build out or construction in the following locations :
- Beverly Hills
- Dana Point
- San Diego
- Lone Tree
- Cherry Creek
- San Antonio
- Oahu, Waikiki
- Norfolk/Virginia Beach
In late 2021 - 2022 (pending effective resolution of the COVID pandemic and reopening of countries and free travel)
- Beauty IQ Institute London, U.K.
- Beauty IQ Institute Dubai, U.A.E.
Beauty IQ Institute is a new school with affordable tuition ranging from $7,999.99 + USD up to 28,999.99 USD for Beauty IQ Institute Esthetics, Advanced Esthetics, Medical Esthetics, Master of Esthetics, Cosmetology, Barbering, Massage Therapy and Instructor programs.
You may refer to the Beauty IQ Institute Cost of Attendance Budget brief for the specific costs of each program.
Please be advised that different school locations will offer an adjusted rate of tuition based on the market factors.
For more info on Beauty IQ Institute education contact us direct at 877-6 BEAUTY and speak with a member of #TeamBeautyIQPro or check the Cost of Attendance link at the footer of our website.
Beauty IQ Institute offers the following schedules :
Beauty IQ Institute is a new cosmetology school offering educational and training grants and scholarships from our private foundation.
We will also provide information on additional financial aid resources including :
- Private Student Loans
- Third Party Grants
- Third Party Scholarships
Beauty IQ Institute offers the following extra-curriculars :
1. BIA | Beauty Intelligence Agency is a boutique agency that reps models, influencers, talent, speakers, elite hair stylists, make up artists, estheticians, nail techs, massage therapists, groomers, stylists and other talents cross platforms in media. BIA Bookings in tv, film, video, digital, editorial, print, fashion week, philanthropy, red carpet, celebrity, the Beauty IQ Pro Expo and other events.
2. Fashion Week in Denver, Dallas, Houston, NYC, LA, Miami, Atlanta, Vegas, London, Paris, Milan, Dubai, Japan and Korea.
3. Beauty IQ Pro Expo - indie beauty event
4. North American Hair Styling Awards (NAHA)
5. Beauty IQ Pro Productions including projects in tv, film, video, digital, print, editorial and more.
6. 5-Star Study Abroad Travel To Beauty Capitals Of The World Including :
- New York
- Hong Kong
- Seoul Korea
- South Africa
7. Beauty IQ Pro Magazine Photoshoots Distributed To 500k+ Readers In The Trade, Beauty Brands, Entrepreneurs and Businesses
8. Beauty IQ Pro Expo Cosmetic Chemistry Lab Days Learn Cosmetic, Skincare, Hair Care and Body Care Product Ingredients and Formulations
9. Beauty IQ Pro Philanthropic - High Profile Galas and Numerous Campaigns To Beautify our Communities and Uplift The Underserved
10. Beauty IQ Pro Platform Artists
11. 50+ Beauty IQ Pro Clubs - For Students and Alumni Extra-Curricular Enrichment, Inclusion, Enhancement and Self-Expansion
12. Beauty IQ Pro Corporate Retreats For Faculty and Alumni To
- Saint Tropez, France
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Valetta, Malta
- Dubai, U.A.E.
- Vail, Colorado
- Aspen, Colorado
- Monarch Beach, California
- San Diego, California
- Maui, Hawaii
- Tokyo and Okinowa Japan
- Seoul, South Korea
- Hong Kong
- Johannesburg, South Africa
To apply for an Instructor position or other careers at Beauty IQ Institute :
- Simply go to the following link :
2. Peruse the available job opportunities
3. Click on the job of interest
4. Apply online with our secure application.
*** Don't forget to upload your current resume and a recent photo.
If your qualifications and resume meet our current needs we will contact you to schedule an initial phone interview.
Please no phone calls or unscheduled visits.
Beauty IQ Institute Campus is a closed campus. Our facility is open for students, faculty, staff and those with confirmed appointments.
Our security protocols mean that our facility is locked at all times.
If you show up without an appointment you will not be granted access into the facility.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
No, you may not just show up or arrive at any of the Beauty IQ Institute campuses without a verified appointment.
Beauty IQ Institute Campus is a closed campus, which means that our facility is only open to students, faculty, staff and those with confirmed appointments.
Our security protocols mean that our facility entry and exit points remain locked at all times.
If you show up without an appointment you will not be granted access into the facility.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and your understanding.
Beauty IQ Institute is in full compliance with enhanced COVID protocols to keep our students, our staff and the public safe. The following are COVID related protocols that we are following :
- All students, faculty or staff and visitors will be seen by appointment only.
- No access will be granted without an appointment.
- Temperature checks will be required prior to entry.
- Masks will be required prior to entry.
- Social distancing will be required prior to entry.
- All students, faculty and staff will be required to take a COVID test and submit proof of a negative COVID result prior to starting school or starting work. These tests may be required on a regular basis. FREE COVID testing info is available.
- Our facilities will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitation to protect our students, faculty, staff and guests.
- Social distancing will be required at all times.
Beauty IQ Institute uses Beauty IQ Pro branded products which are custom formulated at Beauty IQ Pro Cosmetic Chemistry Labs are widely used within Beauty IQ Pro Spas, Salons and Beauty IQ Institute education and training programs including :
- Esthetics IQ Pro™
- Skincare IQ Pro™
- Beauty IQ Pro™ Beauty products including Beauty IQ Pro Cosmetics
- Beauty IQ Pro Skin Care products
- Beauty IQ Pro Hair Care, Hair Extensions, Hair Weaves and Wig products
- Beauty IQ Pro Body Care products
- Beauty IQ Pro Spa Equipment
- Beauty IQ Pro Salon Equipment
Partner Brands include :
- Biologique Recherche
- Augustinus Bader
- L'elixir des Glaciers
- Institut Esthederm
Check back regularly as we add more partner brands during our school set up.
Beauty IQ Institute offers the following kits available for purchase :
- Beauty IQ Pro brand Cosmetology Student Kit
- Beauty IQ Pro brand Esthetics Student Kit
- Beauty IQ Pro brand Nail Technology Student Kit
- Beauty IQ Pro brand Make-Up Student Kit
- Beauty IQ Pro brand Massage Therapy Student Kit
- Beauty IQ Pro brand Barber Student Kit
All Beauty IQ Institute educational materials are available for purchase at the Beauty IQ Pro E-Commerce Store including :
- Technology Tools
- Student Kits
- Beauty Salon and Spa Supplies
- Beauty Salon and Spa Equipment
- Hair Extensions and Wigs
- Beauty IQ Pro Apparel
- Beauty IQ Pro Cosmetics
- Beauty IQ Pro Skincare
- Beauty IQ Pro Hair Care
- Beauty IQ Pro Body Care
- Beauty IQ Pro Gift Cards
- Beauty IQ Pro branded merchandise and more
Beauty IQ Institute is a subsidiary within Beauty IQ Pro Campus.
Our platform offers the following value proposition:
- The Future of Beauty Intelligence
- #TeamBeautyIQPro - Our Human Capital Assets
- The Bespoke, Luxury Beauty IQ Pro Brand
- Beauty IQ Pro A Global Community of Elite Hair Stylists, MUAs, Estheticians, Nail Techs, Barbers, Massage Therapists and Groomers
- Class "A" CRE Properties In The Top 1% Zip Codes
- Beauty IQ Institute | The Future of Beauty Intelligence Offering An Elite Education In Cosmetology, Esthetics, Make Up, Nail Technology, Barbering, Massage Therapy and Instructor Programs
- Beauty IQ Institute 100+ Master Classes In Advanced Esthetics Curriculum For Licensed Medical Professionals Including M.D.s, Nurses, PAs and Others Delivered Online, Live Instructor Led or Hybrid Courses
- Beauty IQ Institute Offering 100+ Master Classes In Advanced Beauty, Business of Beauty and Beauty Technology Open To The Public For CE Credit, Career Advancement and Personal Development
- Beauty IQ Pro Salon and Spa Suites
- BIA | Beauty Intelligence Agency book models, influencers, talent, elite hair stylists, makeup artists, nail techs, estheticians, barbers, groomers, stylists and other pros in media and entertainment worldwide
- Beauty IQ Pro Start Up Accelerator - Incubator
- Beauty IQ Pro Magazine For Beauty Brands, Entrepreneurs and Businesses
- Beauty IQ Pro PR
- Beauty IQ Pro Clout Social Influencer Platform
- Beauty IQ Pro Marketing Suite
- Beauty IQ Pro Branded Products and Merchandise
- Beauty IQ Pro Expo
- 5-Star Study Abroad Travel
- Job Placement Opportunities At Beauty IQ Pro Salons and Spas
- BIA | Beauty Intelligence Agency Representation Opportunity For Students Who Graduate At The Top of Their Class
- Opportunity To Book Top Beauty Jobs In TV, Film, Video, Digital, Print, Editorial, Fashion Week, Runway, Red Carpet, Celebrity, the Beauty IQ Pro Expo and other Events
- Multiple Beauty IQ Pro Campus Master Planned Communities Throughout The Americas, UK, EU, Asia and MENA
- Beauty IQ Institute Schools Open 2021 In Colorado, California, Texas and Hawaii
- Beauty IQ Institute Master Classes Available Online
Beauty IQ Institute is scaling worldwide. Reppin' the Future of Beauty Intelligence, many of our faculty and staff are accomplished polyglots that speak your language and offer our elite education and training programs and/or tutoring at select Beauty IQ Pro Campuses in the following languages :
- Swiss German
Beauty IQ Institute, a subsidiary of the digital Beauty IQ Pro platform was founded in 2019 by Serial M&A Entrepreneur, Private Equity Partner and Luxury CRE Developer, Rhonda Coleman Albazie.
The school has been in business for (2) two years.
In 2019, Beauty IQ Institute began offering up to 50 core master classes online, live instructor led and hybrid classes until it scaled to 100+ Master Classes, built an innovative and expanded virtual school.
In 2019, Beauty IQ Institute began acquiring and developing commercial real estate for Beauty IQ Pro campuses, a masterplanned beauty community featuring elite beauty schools offering professional education and training in cosmetology, esthetics, make-up, nail technology, barbering, massage therapy and instructor programs.
Beauty IQ Pro Campus portfolio includes :
- Beauty IQ Pro Institute
- BIA | Beauty Intelligence Agency
- Beauty IQ Pro Salon Suites
- Beauty IQ Pro Salons and Spas
- Beauty IQ Pro Software
- Beauty IQ Pro Productions
- Beauty IQ Pro Start Up Accelerator - Incubator
Beauty IQ Institute, Inc. is a privately held and for-profit corporation controlled by :
- Rhonda Coleman Albazie
- Stan Coleman, LtCdr USN (Ret).
Learn More About Our Ownership, Executive Team and Faculty By Viewing Beauty IQ Institute Team Bios.
Rhonda is a serial M&A entrepreneur, private equity partner, luxury commercial real estate developer, start up accelerator and incubator founder, mentor, coach, BHMOB philanthropist, intelligence analyst, published author and film maker who cut her teeth as a talent manager for pro-athletes and A-list celebs.
A devoted phenom mom, patriot and military officer Alpha Wife, she is sustainably married to the Pentagon's finest -- her all-American Trophy Husband, Stan Coleman, Lt.Cdr, USN (Ret), the quintessential officer and a gentleman → patriotic pro, career, decorated and retired, U.S. Navy Officer, engineer, JD, real estate broker and top secret security clearance executive manager with the world's #1 Defense, Intelligence & Aerospace Firm.
#TeamMarriage Power Couple : Rhonda and Stan Coleman have demonstrated brain power, competency, influence, persuasion and attention to detail with a track record of helming 100+ million dollar capital budgets, projects and people for a few of the interlocked network's top billionaires, they've innovated and launched a portfolio of tech startups, recruited and developed "A" players, managed millions in real estate assets.
Rhonda and Stan have been sustainably married for almost four decades.
On their radar in the near term : stint in federal lobbying and running for public office either governor or U.S. Senate.
Their daughters -- Lauren Dreifuss, MScRE will oversee the Beauty IQ Pro Properties Real Estate portfolio and asset management and Silver Coleman, B.S. Chemistry will oversee Beauty IQ Pro Cosmetic Chemistry R&D and custom formulations.
Beauty IQ Institute Chain of Command :
- Interim Director
- Esthetics Instructor
- Cosmetology Instructor
- Nail Technology Instructor
- Massage Therapy Instructor
- Barber Instructor
Additional School Staff :
- Executive Assistant
- On-Site Security